Java Road Map — How To Become A Java Developer?
Java Developer Roadmap is comprised of long stretches of understanding and furthermore a portion of the unhampered ways about how you ought to turn into the Java master. This guide will absolutely assist you in answering different such consuming inquiries, for example, the innovations that the Java engineer must learn? You ought to likewise realize what are the apparatuses that cause you to be the better Java designer? Likewise, which sort of structure the Java designer should learn.
What is a Java Developer?
A Java Developer is responsible for the design, development, and management of Java-based applications. Because Java is used so widely, particularly by large organizations, the daily roles vary widely but can include owning a particular application or working on several at one time.
Roles of Java Developer :
What is Java?
Java is a cross-platform object-oriented programming language that was released by Sun Microsystems in the year 1995. Today, Java is needed to run various applications such as games, social media applications, audio and video applications, etc.
What is Java used for?
Some of the applications are listed below:
- Banking: To deal with transaction management.
- Retail: Billing applications that you see in a store/restaurant are completely written in Java.
- Information Technology: Java is designed to solve implementation dependencies.
- Android: Applications are either written in Java or use Java API.
- Financial services: It is used in server-side applications.
- Stock market: To write algorithms as to which company they should invest in.
- Big Data: Hadoop MapReduce framework is written using Java.
- Scientific and Research Community: To deal with huge amount of data.
Components of Java :
JVM (Java Virtual Machine)
It is an abstract machine. It is a specification that provides a run-time environment in which the bytecode can be executed. It follows three notations:
- Specification: It is a document that describes the implementation of the JVM. It is provided by Sun and other companies.
- Implementation: It is a program that meets the requirements of JVM specification.
- Runtime Instance: An instance of JVM is created whenever you write a command on the command prompt and run the class.
JRE (Java Runtime Environment)
JRE refers to a runtime environment in which bytecode can be executed. It implements the JVM and provides all the class libraries and other support files that JVM uses at runtime. So JRE is a software package that contains what is required to run a program. Basically, it’s an implementation of the JVM which physically exists.
JDK(Java Development Kit)
It is the necessary tool to:-
- Package Java programs.
The JDK completely includes JRE which contains tools for programmers. The Development Kit is provided free of charge. Along with JRE, it includes an interpreter/loader, a compiler (javac), an archiver (jar), a documentation generator and other tools needed in Java development. In short, it contains JRE + development tools.
How To Become A Java Developer?
Cover basics of Java like
- Variables And Data Types
- Data Structures And Algorithms
- Loops, Conditional And Control Statements
I/O Operations And Exception Handling (a) File
Modules And File Handling
(e) Hash set
(f) Hash Table
(g) Array List
(h) Hash Map
Multithreading and Concurrency
- JSP Servlets
- Dependency Injection
- Inversion Control
- Spring Boot
- Utility Libraries
- JSP Servlets
Version Control System
Visual Roadmap on Github
These resources on Java tutorials are described in this article.
- YouTube Channels :
Programming with Mosh
Code with Harry
- Udemy Course
Thank you for reading the article. Follow CodoPedia for More. 😃
For regular updates and more interesting stuff join our telegram community here Telegram